<< Core Exercises
The more reps of this exercise you do, the more it works. The key is to hold your core as tight and still as possible and push your back against the floor.
REPS: 14-18 (somewhat slowly)
FREQUENCY: 4-6 times per week
- Lay on your back.
- Bend your knees.
- Hands should be by your side, faced down.
- Lift one leg up at a time so that your lower and upper legs form a right angle.
- Slowly lower one leg to the floor at a time and lift back up.
- Keep core muscles as tight and still as possible.
- Important: Hold your back down against the floor; don't let it come up while you lower your leg.
- Do a bunch of these!
ADVANCED MUSCLE CHALLENGE: Wear ankle weights.
Like this page on Facebook!